Search Influence is an online marketing company based in New Orleans, LA. We help businesses meet and engage with customers on the internet through search engine optimization, social media, and online advertising.
We are looking for an Online Advertising Associate. This position directly manages and supports client campaigns, and leverages their knowledge to own and improve processes, while training and mentoring other members of the team. If you have a minimum of 1 year of managing online advertising campaigns we would love to talk to you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct demographic, keyword and other research related to campaign set up
- Write ad copy
- Set up online advertising campaigns
- Responsible for managing and improving client accounts by analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns for better performance
- Monitor and manage online advertising budgets and develop budget recommendations
- Complete Quality Assurance (QA) reviews of other Online Ads team members work on the Facebook and Google Advertising platforms
- Understand Google, Bing and Facebook advertising platforms and how to optimize and analyze campaigns without oversight from the Senior Online Advertising Manager.
- Gather data and complete online advertising reports
- Collaborate with Account Management team to fully understand client goals for each campaign, and support the Account Management team by attending client phone calls
- Obtain and maintain relevant certifications (Bing Search, Google AdWords Search, etc).
- Knowledge of conversion tracking and pixels within each advertising platform and internal tracking platforms
- Utilize Google Analytics to report on campaign performance and segment traffic for campaign optimization
- Act as a mentor and resource for new and existing team members
- Own a task process and corresponding training
- Act as designated trainer and peer leader / expert
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the team
- Report on campaign performance and progress to the Senior Online Advertising Manager and the Account Management team
To be considered candidates must have a minimum of one year of managing online advertising campaigns, skilled in MS Office, particularly Excel.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications or equivalent work experience
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads certified
- Highly proficient on Mac computers and in Google docs and Google calendar
The Online Advertising Associate starting pay is $13.00 per hour, with potential for increases in the first year. This is a full-time position with great potential for growth.
Search Influence employees enjoy top-of-the-line health benefits, employer-matched retirement plan, holiday pay and paid time off, cool downtown office, and exciting team building events every quarter.